Contests & Rules
CURRENT CONTESTS & PROMOTIONS
Check Back Soon for Upcoming Contests!
WATD Contest Rules:
- Promotions and contests conducted on-air that require telephone responses to “cues to call” are only official when heard on-air via radio. Due to delays with the Station’s online streaming of its broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or be disadvantaged in participating in certain promotions.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in contests and promotions.
- There are no prize substitutions; prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Some prizes have restrictions, or expiration dates, and do not include gratuities.
- All on-air contests indicate the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry via our website, http://www.wuxigus.com.
- Contests and promotions are open to listeners ages 18 and older unless otherwise indicated.
- By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be broadcasted on-air.
- Residents in all areas may be eligible to win prizes, but prizes will need to be picked up at WATD headquarters, 130 Enterprise Drive in Marshfield during business hours, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. unless otherwise indicated.
- Prizes must be claimed within one month of winning or said prize may be forfeited.
- Prizes will only be released to prize winner and photo identification is required for prize pick up.
- Employees and family members of Marshfield Broadcasting staff and any other sponsors are not eligible.
- The contest winner will be decided by management and will be final.
- The radio station reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 60 days per household or participant.
- State and local taxes may apply on any prize of $600 or more.
- Occasionally WATD conducts contests online and in such cases only one entry per person is allowed and all information required for an online entry must be filled out to completion. WATD is not responsible for entries not received due to internet or computer issues.
- WATD reserves the right to disqualify any listener for fraudulent misrepresentation by presenting multiple ID’s or winning prizes on behalf of other people.
- Plymouth: Man Arraigned on Charges after Police-Involved Shooting
- Plymouth: Skate Park Could Be Shut Down if COVID-19 Safety Regulations Are Not Followed
- Plymouth: Town Officials Looking to Upgrade Air Filtration Systems in Town Buildings
- Scituate: Town Administrator Discusses Epsilon Sound Level Compliance Report
- Braintree: Mayor Kokoros Gives Updates on Schools and Covid-19