PARTNER WITH US!
Start Building a Partnership with us Today
Partner with our flagship station or our sister stations, WBMS 1460 AM/101.1 FM or WMEX 1510 AM!
When you partner with WATD to broadcast your message you become part of the family and we help to guide you to building the best campaign possible to share your story. From copywriting to digital services and event marketing, we can work together to develop a comprehensive program to get you in front of the South Shore community.
“There is a unique excitement and special energy that comes from collaborating with Lisa Azizian and the crew at WATD. When we tune into 95.9FM and hear our brand and message broadcasted, catching the ear of thousands of listeners throughout the day, we are so proud of the work we do. Our mission to raise awareness and funds toward a cure for type 1 diabetes is tremendously assisted and positively impacted by our yearlong partnership with the radio station.
We applaud WATD’s outstanding local news, sports coverage and the on-air entertainment they provide for their audience of Boston’s south shore and are continuously grateful for their sincere and unmatched support.
WATD 95.9 Coverage Map
- Copywriting and creative services
- Live readsNews, Traffic and Weather sponsorships
- Broadcasts from your business
- Talk shows
- Web ads
- Online contest sponsorship
- Social media push
- Remote broadcasts and appearances
- Non-profit sponsorships
- Plymouth, Carver, Kingston, Duxbury, Halifax, Hanson, Hull, Pembroke, Marshfield, Whitman, Brockton, Abington, Rockland, Hanover, Scituate, Cohasset, Hingham, Weymouth, Rochester, Braintree, Quincy, Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, East Bridgewater, Norwell, Marion, Plympton, Wareham, and Middleboro.
FEATURES & DEMOGRAPHICS
- FEATURES: Live coverage and remote broadcasts at community events, political forums, concerts and local sports events. Talk shows focusing on all aspects of the South Shore, from food and relationships to news and politics.
- DEMOGRAPHICS: Programming format targets a market of adults aged 30+.
- Adult contemporary, formatted for a broad listener base appeal. A blend of the best adult contemporary favorites from the sixties through today, along with highlights of the best local musicians, and specialty shows covering a wide variety of genres.
- WATD offers up to the minute weather forecasts for local and regional weather sixteen times daily, Monday through Friday and numerous times throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday. WATD employs its own meteorologist, Rob Gilman, whose live weather reports provide listeners with the latest updates to the ever-changing South Shore weather.
- Local coverage of South Shore High School sports, including live broadcasts of games, along with regional, national, college and professional sports. WATD’s Sports Director, Bill Wilhelm, has been honored as Sports Personality of the Year and has been recognized by the Massachusetts Association of Athletic Directors as a leader in the field of sports broadcasting. He has won numerous awards from the Associated Press for sports play-by-play.
- A full-service news operation with an in-house newsroom staff and a crew of field reporters covering town issues and breaking news across the South Shore. WATD is the established source of South Shore news, and has been honored both nationally and regionally with numerous awards from the Radio Television Digital News Association, Associated Press and the Massachusetts Broadcasters Association. National news is provided by Associated Press Radio Network.
WANT TO LEARN MORE? GET IN TOUCH!
网赌赢回来We invite you to fill out the form here to let us know more about your needs.
We’ll be back in touch shortly!
Tags: WATD radio advertising media kit radio ads WATD 95.9 local radio advertising WATD 95.9 south shore massachusetts